To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Top 3 Issues Involved When Buying or Selling a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Business Valuation & Appraisal
A discussion of the issues involved in valuation / appraisal of a business by William Bruce, president of the American Business Brokers Association.
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
Please keep in mind that selling your business is not an overnight project. It takes time. My experience has been that six to eight months is about average. Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling … Continue reading →
Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, and how to price it. In this article, we’ll discuss the issue of financing. As the seller of … Continue reading →
How to become a successful business broker with appropriate training. Continue reading →
Nothing causes the buyers and sellers of privately held businesses more anxiety than the problem of valuation. The question of selling price haunts both parties. The seller doesn’t want to price his business too cheap and “leave money on the table”. On the other hand, the buyer of the business is afraid he’ll pay too much and not get the best possible deal. Continue reading →
A recent survey shows that small business owners are more optimistic than any time since the Great Recession. Here are the reasons. Continue reading →
What do business brokers do? Very few people know, as the profession usually operates under the radar. Business brokers are intermediaries who facilitate …. Continue reading →