To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: IRA 401k used for buying a business
For the last five years there is no question that financing has been the most difficult step in the process of buying a business. With the collapse of the financial markets in 2007, traditional sources of funding pretty much dried up. But now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Continue reading →
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →