Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 582 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- About William Bruce
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: SBA loan
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →