To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Small Business Earnings and Confidence Are Setting Records. How Long Can It Last?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: William Bruce Business
A record number of small businesses changed hands in 2017. Continue reading →
Except for the SBA 7(a) program, banks generally do not make loans to individuals to buy a business. This statement will surprise a lot of people. Most people will think first of a conventional bank loan when seeking financing to … Continue reading →
These three financial ratios don’t take long to calculate and should be checked frequently to monitor the health and viability of your small business. Continue reading →
Forbes Magazine’s list of the best and worst franchises to buy. Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
Please keep in mind that selling your business is not an overnight project. It takes time. My experience has been that six to eight months is about average. Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling … Continue reading →
Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, and how to price it. In this article, we’ll discuss the issue of financing. As the seller of … Continue reading →