To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Businesses Offered for Sale by William Bruce
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: William Bruce Business
The quarterly poll is a joint project of MetLife and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The survey produces the Small Business Index. The current Index score is 68.7, up 3.1 from last quarter, a jump that ties the all-time quarterly increase. Continue reading →
Be forewarned before making a flight reservation with Via Airlines. Continue reading →
I’ve been a Republican since Barry Goldwater, which will give you a hint of how old I am. But party loyalty aside and by chance, I happened upon the CNN Democratic Candidates Town Hall last night. These are my thoughts on the five candidates on the program. Continue reading →
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
Except for the SBA 7(a) program, banks generally do not make loans to individuals to buy a business. This statement will surprise a lot of people. Most people will think first of a conventional bank loan when seeking financing to … Continue reading →
These three financial ratios don’t take long to calculate and should be checked frequently to monitor the health and viability of your small business. Continue reading →