Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 592 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- The Condition of the Private Business-for-Sale Marketplace
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- The Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
Category Archives: Other
Best and Worst Online Retailers Listed for Password Security Risk
A password security management company, has surveyed the top 100 American online retailers to assess their password security policies. The survey produced surprising results. Continue reading
The Business of College Football. Who’s Making the Most Money?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that college football is big business. In fact, it’s huge. Listed below are the top 20 schools in the country ranked by total football revenue. Continue reading
Posted in Auburn University, Gulf Coast Regional & National Economy, Other Tagged Auburn University, Bear Bryant, college football, College football revenue and profits, LSU, National Collegiate Athletic Association, NCAA, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma State University–Stillwater, TCU, Texas A&M, University of Alabama, William Bruce Business Sales & Acquisitions 1 Comment
Latest Survey of American Attitudes Toward Restaurants
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 47 percent of American adults say they are going out to eat less often than they were six months ago. While that finding shows little change from January, it’s down 10 points from November 2008. Continue reading
Posted in Business Valuation & Appraisal, Franchises, Gulf Coast Regional & National Economy, Other Tagged Burger King, dining out poll, dining out survey, McDonalds, Papa John's Pizza, Pizza Hut, Rasmussen Reports, Restaurant, Restaurant business appraisal, Restaurant business valuation, Restaurant survey, Wendy's, William Bruce Business Broker Leave a comment