To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Restaurant business valuation
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 47 percent of American adults say they are going out to eat less often than they were six months ago. While that finding shows little change from January, it’s down 10 points from November 2008. Continue reading