To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Thinking of becoming a business broker? Looking for business broker training programs?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Small Business Survival Index Ranks States for Entrepreneurship
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Restaurant business valuation
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 47 percent of American adults say they are going out to eat less often than they were six months ago. While that finding shows little change from January, it’s down 10 points from November 2008. Continue reading