Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Are the Differences Between EBITDA and Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE)?
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
Tag Archives: How much is a bar worth
Certain situations require a formal, fully documented business appraisal. However, what we’re talking about here is not a formal appraisal but rather the informal methods of quickly approximating the value of the restaurant or bar. All of the guidelines we’ll quote are averages derived from hundreds of completed transactions reported to regional and national databases. There are two methods of quickly approximating the value of a business …
Continue reading →