To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Tommy Fulton, a Survivor - and Prospering
- Top 3 Issues Involved When Buying or Selling a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: William Bruce Business Broker
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →
The Business Buyer-Seller Confidence Index indicates a strong and active market for small to medium size companies. Continue reading →
The latest index ranks America’s largest 102 metropolitan areas for overall economic vitality and contains some interesting information. For September, the top twenty ranked metro areas in economic vitality were … Continue reading →
The following information and list of franchises that are are ineligible for SBA financing are taken directly from the Small Business Administration website. Note that franchise transfer issues are the most commonly cited problem in disqualifying franchises for SBA financing. Continue reading →
How to Sell Your Business: Getting Your Business Ready to Sell. The time, effort and expense that you expend in getting your business ready to take to market will pay handsome dividends. Don’t underestimate the crucial importance of preparation. Continue reading →
How to Sell a Business. The decision to sell your business may not be easy. In fact, it may be agonizingly difficult. In this series of articles we will explore the issues involved in selling your business. Continue reading →
Beer is a huge worldwide business. It is the world’s most widely consumed and probably oldest alcoholic beverage; it is the third most popular drink overall, after water and tea. Let’s take a quick look at the business side of beer. Continue reading →