To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Small business
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →
The Small Business Entrepreneurship Council has released its 2011 annual ranking of the states for small business and entrepreneurship. The top states are …. Continue reading →
Inc. Magazine had an interesting recent article on current business trends. Interestingly, the small business sector with the largest increase in revenue from 2009 to 2010 was fitness and sports centers, up 14 percent. The sector with the largest decrease in revenue for the same period was car washes, down 12 percent.
Continue reading →
For the last five years there is no question that financing has been the most difficult step in the process of buying a business. With the collapse of the financial markets in 2007, traditional sources of funding pretty much dried up. But now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Continue reading →
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →