To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Top 3 Issues Involved When Buying or Selling a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Buying or Selling a Business
A discussion of the issues involved in buying or selling a business by William Bruce, president of the American Business Brokers Association.
Considering Buying a Business of Your Own? Here’s a List of the Most Frequently Asked Questions and Responses by William Bruce.
The most frequently asked question by individuals who are considering buying a business and answers by William Bruce, President, American Business Brokers Association. Continue reading →
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
Earnings and confidence levels in the small business economy are in record territory. How long can it last? Continue reading →
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →
A record number of small businesses changed hands in 2017. Continue reading →
Intellectual property is something originally created in the mind. Among other things, it can be an invention, a written manuscript or a company logo including words, phrases and images used in business. How do you place a value on intellectual property? Continue reading →