Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
Tag Archives: William Bruce
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →