Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
Tag Archives: William Bruce
“You have the best coach, business advisor, analyst and mentor I’ve ever had in any business,” says businessman Reed Rogers Of Lillian, Alabama, when talking about the assistance he received from the local Small Business Development Center. And the good … Continue reading →
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →