To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: How to Sell a Business
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, and taking your business to market. In this article we will talk about the question … Continue reading →
Please keep in mind that selling your business is not an overnight project. It takes time. My experience has been that six to eight months is about average. Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling … Continue reading →
Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, and how to price it. In this article, we’ll discuss the issue of financing. As the seller of … Continue reading →
Nothing causes the buyers and sellers of privately held businesses more anxiety than the problem of valuation. The question of selling price haunts both parties. The seller doesn’t want to price his business too cheap and “leave money on the table”. On the other hand, the buyer of the business is afraid he’ll pay too much and not get the best possible deal. Continue reading →
What do business brokers do? Very few people know, as the profession usually operates under the radar. Business brokers are intermediaries who facilitate …. Continue reading →