Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- About William Bruce
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
Tag Archives: buying a business
The most frequently asked question by individuals who are considering buying a business and answers by William Bruce, President, American Business Brokers Association. Continue reading →
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →
Let’s say you have looked at several businesses for sale and narrowed it down to the one that you want to pursue. You think you might want to make an offer on this business, but you’re not quite sure. You have a little anxiety about the unknowns. You wish you had more in-depth details on the business. This blog post shows you how to handle the situation like a pro. Continue reading →
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy