Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 592 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- The Condition of the Private Business-for-Sale Marketplace
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- The Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
Tag Archives: buy a business
Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Posted on May 26, 2020 by William Bruce
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →
Posted in Business Valuation & Appraisal, Valuing, Buying or Selling a Business | Tagged business broker, business purchase negotiations, buy a business, buying a business, negotiating to buy business, negotiations to buy business, sale a business, Sell a Business, William Bruce Sunbelt Business Brokers | 8 Comments
Why Do Business Buy-Sell Agreements Fall Apart?
Posted on October 9, 2012 by William Bruce
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
How to Find a Good Business for Sale
Posted on August 18, 2010 by William Bruce
Lets suppose you have carefully considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to start your search for the right business. What’s next? Where do you look to find a business … Continue reading →
Considering buying a business? What size and type business is right for you?
Posted on August 16, 2010 by William Bruce
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.