Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
Tag Archives: William Bruce Sunbelt Business Brokers
Due diligence is a fancy term. In practical use, it can be summarized as that phase in the purchase of a business when (1) you verify the accuracy of the information that you’ve previously been furnished and (2) you make sure that there are no serious, undisclosed problems with the business. Continue reading →
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
What is a retail business worth? Here are some rule of thumb guidelines to quickly estimate value. Continue reading →
Inc. Magazine had an interesting recent article on current business trends. Interestingly, the small business sector with the largest increase in revenue from 2009 to 2010 was fitness and sports centers, up 14 percent. The sector with the largest decrease in revenue for the same period was car washes, down 12 percent.
Continue reading →
Lets suppose you have carefully considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to start your search for the right business. What’s next? Where do you look to find a business … Continue reading →