Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Offerings of Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale by William Bruce
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: negotiations to buy business
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →