To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Sell a Business
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →
How to Sell a Business. The decision to sell your business may not be easy. In fact, it may be agonizingly difficult. In this series of articles we will explore the issues involved in selling your business. Continue reading →
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →