To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Small Business Earnings and Confidence Are Setting Records. How Long Can It Last?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: due diligence
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
Due diligence is a fancy term. In practical use, it can be summarized as that phase in the purchase of a business when (1) you verify the accuracy of the information that you’ve previously been furnished and (2) you make sure that there are no serious, undisclosed problems with the business. Continue reading →