Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
Tag Archives: due diligence
Due diligence is a fancy term. In practical use, it can be summarized as that phase in the purchase of a business when (1) you verify the accuracy of the information that you’ve previously been furnished and (2) you make sure that there are no serious, undisclosed problems with the business. Continue reading →
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →