To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Businesses for Sale in Mobile, Fairhope and Gulf Shores, Alabama
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Author Archives: William Bruce
About William BrucePresident, American Business Brokers Association / Business Broker and Accredited Business Intermediary assisting business buyers and sellers with the transfer of ownership since 1986 / Author: How to Buy a Business.
Posted on June 17, 2019
The quarterly poll is a joint project of MetLife and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The survey produces the Small Business Index. The current Index score is 68.7, up 3.1 from last quarter, a jump that ties the all-time quarterly increase. Continue reading →
Posted on May 13, 2019
Be forewarned before making a flight reservation with Via Airlines. Continue reading →
Posted on April 23, 2019
I’ve been a Republican since Barry Goldwater, which will give you a hint of how old I am. But party loyalty aside and by chance, I happened upon the CNN Democratic Candidates Town Hall last night. These are my thoughts on the five candidates on the program. Continue reading →
Posted on April 8, 2019
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Considering Buying a Business of Your Own? Here’s a List of the Most Frequently Asked Questions and Responses by William Bruce.
Posted on January 7, 2019
The most frequently asked question by individuals who are considering buying a business and answers by William Bruce, President, American Business Brokers Association. Continue reading →
Posted on October 16, 2018
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
Posted on September 17, 2018
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →