Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 580 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- Small Business Valuation Multiples Explained
- What Are the Differences Between EBITDA and Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE)?
- Here's How to Write an Offer to Purchase a Business.
Tag Archives: buying a business due diligence
Due diligence is a fancy term. In practical use, it can be summarized as that phase in the purchase of a business when (1) you verify the accuracy of the information that you’ve previously been furnished and (2) you make sure that there are no serious, undisclosed problems with the business. Continue reading →