If you are selling a business, it’s critical to distinguish a legitimate prospective buyer from a tire kicker. And as a business broker for over 30 years, I can tell you that there are a lot of tire kickers out there, also known as coffee shop gossips.
The Deal Studio division of Business Brokerage Press recently published an excellent article on the problem. The author explains that the answers to five questions will give you good clues as to whether you’re dealing with a serious buyer or an energy-sapping pretender.
To read this valuable article, please click here.
For further reading, here are additional related articles:
- How to Use Valuation Guidelines to Estimate the Value of a Business
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- What are the “Discretionary Earnings” of a Business?
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying or Selling a Business
- What Is a Business Broker? What Do Business Brokers Do?