To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Small Business Earnings and Confidence Are Setting Records. How Long Can It Last?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: business for sale
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
My firm has over 30 companies currently listed and offered for acquisition. Among these offerings, are the following very attractive opportunities …. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
Lets suppose you have carefully considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to start your search for the right business. What’s next? Where do you look to find a business … Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy