Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 582 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- About William Bruce
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: business for sale
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
Lets suppose you have carefully considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to start your search for the right business. What’s next? Where do you look to find a business … Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy