To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: business for sale
There are reasons this happens, and, once understood, many of the worst deal-smashers can be avoided. Understanding is the key word. Both the buyer and the seller must develop an awareness of what the sale involves–and such an awareness should include facing potential problems before they swell into floodwaters and “sink” the sale. Continue reading →
My firm has over 30 companies currently listed and offered for acquisition. Among these offerings, are the following very attractive opportunities …. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
Lets suppose you have carefully considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to start your search for the right business. What’s next? Where do you look to find a business … Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy