Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 582 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- About William Bruce
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: EBIT
In trying to value a small business, are you confused about which earnings metric to use? There are at least six earnings computations, including: SDE – Seller’s Discretionary Earnings EBIT – Earnings Before Interest and Taxes EBITDA – Earnings Before … Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →