Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Tag Archives: When to use SDE or EBITDA
In trying to value a small business, are you confused about which earnings metric to use? There are at least six earnings computations, including: SDE – Seller’s Discretionary Earnings EBIT – Earnings Before Interest and Taxes EBITDA – Earnings Before … Continue reading →