To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Business Valuation & Appraisal
A discussion of the issues involved in valuation / appraisal of a business by William Bruce, president of the American Business Brokers Association.
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →
The Business Buyer-Seller Confidence Index indicates a strong and active market for small to medium size companies. Continue reading →
These three financial ratios don’t take long to calculate and should be checked frequently to monitor the health and viability of your small business. Continue reading →
Forbes Magazine’s list of the best and worst franchises to buy. Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →