To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Businesses for Sale in Mobile, Fairhope and Gulf Shores, Alabama
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Business Valuation & Appraisal
A discussion of the issues involved in valuation / appraisal of a business by William Bruce, president of the American Business Brokers Association.
Considering Buying a Business of Your Own? Here’s a List of the Most Frequently Asked Questions and Responses by William Bruce.
The most frequently asked question by individuals who are considering buying a business and answers by William Bruce, President, American Business Brokers Association. Continue reading →
Strong small business earnings are being reflected in record prices for business ownership transfers. Continue reading →
The Small Business Optimism Index soared in August to a new record in the survey’s 45-year history. According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the record-breaking figure is driven by the changes in the nation’s economic policies. Continue reading →
The term amortization has two distinctly different meanings. It’s confusing to have such distinctly different meanings attributed to the same word, with both being used in the financial world. We hope this article helps a bit to clear up the misunderstanding we frequently encounter. Continue reading →
The Business Buyer-Seller Confidence Index indicates a strong and active market for small to medium size companies. Continue reading →
These three financial ratios don’t take long to calculate and should be checked frequently to monitor the health and viability of your small business. Continue reading →
Forbes Magazine’s list of the best and worst franchises to buy. Continue reading →