Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Tag Archives: SDE defined
The differences between EBITDA and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) cause confusion. Sometimes the two terms are incorrectly viewed as interchangeable, but there are important differences. First, some definitions. Both are business performance benchmarks that are widely used in valuing a … Continue reading →