Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 582 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- About William Bruce
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Tag Archives: difference in EBITDA and SDE
The differences between EBITDA and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) cause confusion. Sometimes the two terms are incorrectly viewed as interchangeable, but there are important differences. First, some definitions. Both are business performance benchmarks that are widely used in valuing a … Continue reading →