Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: difference in EBITDA and SDE
The differences between EBITDA and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) cause confusion. Sometimes the two terms are incorrectly viewed as interchangeable, but there are important differences. First, some definitions. Both are business performance benchmarks that are widely used in valuing a … Continue reading →