Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Tag Archives: seller’s discretionary earnings defined
The differences between EBITDA and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings (SDE) cause confusion. Sometimes the two terms are incorrectly viewed as interchangeable, but there are important differences. First, some definitions. Both are business performance benchmarks that are widely used in valuing a … Continue reading →