To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: loan to buy a business
Except for the SBA 7(a) program, banks generally do not make loans to individuals to buy a business. This statement will surprise a lot of people. Most people will think first of a conventional bank loan when seeking financing to … Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, and taking your business to market. In this article we will talk about the question … Continue reading →
For the last five years there is no question that financing has been the most difficult step in the process of buying a business. With the collapse of the financial markets in 2007, traditional sources of funding pretty much dried up. But now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Continue reading →