To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Great Recession
Tourism officials in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama confirm that the area has enjoyed a record breaking summer. In June, lodging revenue broke a record at $58 million. Early numbers available at this point for the rest of the summer show the trend continuing. Continue reading
According to a new national survey by the Consumer Research Center, consumer confidence nationally surpassed expectations and hit a three-year high in February. And locally, Alabama’s economy stabilized during 2010 and is expected to show steady growth in 2011. Continue reading