Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: Great Recession
For the last five years there is no question that financing has been the most difficult step in the process of buying a business. With the collapse of the financial markets in 2007, traditional sources of funding pretty much dried up. But now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Continue reading →