To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- What is Business Intellectual Property? How Do You Value It?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: selling a business
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, taking your business to market and buyer acquisition financing. In this article, we will share some advice on how to successfully hold the first face-to-face meeting with a prospective buyer of the business. Continue reading →
The Business Buyer-Seller Confidence Index indicates a strong and active market for small to medium size companies. Continue reading →
Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling your business, getting the business ready for sale, setting the right asking price, and taking your business to market. In this article we will talk about the question … Continue reading →
Please keep in mind that selling your business is not an overnight project. It takes time. My experience has been that six to eight months is about average. Previous articles have discussed the importance of having a good reason for selling … Continue reading →
Nothing causes the buyers and sellers of privately held businesses more anxiety than the problem of valuation. The question of selling price haunts both parties. The seller doesn’t want to price his business too cheap and “leave money on the table”. On the other hand, the buyer of the business is afraid he’ll pay too much and not get the best possible deal. Continue reading →
How to Sell a Business. The decision to sell your business may not be easy. In fact, it may be agonizingly difficult. In this series of articles we will explore the issues involved in selling your business. Continue reading →
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →