Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
Tag Archives: 401(k) used for business purchase
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →