To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2017.All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: 401(k) used for business purchase
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →