Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
Tag Archives: SBA 7a
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
In addressing how to sell a business, we’ll discuss in this article the issue of buyer acquisition financing. Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, … Continue reading →