Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 580 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- Small Business Valuation Multiples Explained
- What Are the Differences Between EBITDA and Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE)?
- Here's How to Write an Offer to Purchase a Business.
Tag Archives: SBA 7a
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
In addressing how to sell a business, we’ll discuss in this article the issue of buyer acquisition financing. Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, … Continue reading →