Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 592 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- The Condition of the Private Business-for-Sale Marketplace
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- The Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
Tag Archives: SBA 7a
The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
Posted on April 7, 2020 by William Bruce
More and more individuals are now viewing small business ownership as a viable alternative to the vagaries of corporate America. As the founder of Sunbelt Business Brokers said recently, “There is no more job security. The only job security you’ve got nowadays is the person looking at you in the mirror.” These are the top 3 issues involved in buying or selling a business. Continue reading →
Posted in Business Valuation & Appraisal, Valuing, Buying or Selling a Business | Tagged 401(k) used for business purchase, American Business Brokers Association, business acquisition loan, business appraisal valuation, business broker, buying a business, IRA 401k used for buying a business, SBA 7a, SBA loan, selling a business, Small Business Administration, Sunbelt Business Brokers, Wells Fargo, William Bruce Business Broker | 22 Comments
Types of businesses most and least likely to be approved for SBA loan
Posted on April 20, 2015 by William Bruce
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →
How to Sell a Business: Buyer Acquisiton Financing
Posted on August 25, 2014 by William Bruce
In addressing how to sell a business, we’ll discuss in this article the issue of buyer acquisition financing. Previous articles have dealt with being able to give a good reason for selling your business, getting your business ready to sell, … Continue reading →