Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Contact William Bruce
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: Loan application
By William Bruce It’s well known that some types of small to medium size businesses are more likely to receive SBA loans than others. We are indebted to George Heaslip, “The Loan Professor” for the following ranking. George is an independent … Continue reading →