To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Seven Negotiating Rules When Buying or Selling a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: how to buy a business
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy