Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
Tag Archives: how to buy a business
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy