Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2020. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: how to buy a business
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy