Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Contact William Bruce
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: how to buy a business
The differences in buying or selling a privately held business as an asset versus a corporate stock sale can be critical. We discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →
Let’s assume that you’ve already done the soul searching about your future, considered the advantages of business ownership, and decided that you definitely want your own business. You’re ready to proceed with all deliberate speed. You’re probably asking yourself, “What’s next?”.
What Type Business Should I Buy