Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2020. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: business buyers
Nothing causes the buyers and sellers of privately held businesses more anxiety than the problem of valuation. The question of selling price haunts both parties. The seller doesn’t want to price his business too cheap and “leave money on the table”. On the other hand, the buyer of the business is afraid he’ll pay too much and not get the best possible deal. Continue reading →