Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
Tag Archives: business owner
Nothing causes the buyers and sellers of privately held businesses more anxiety than the problem of valuation. The question of selling price haunts both parties. The seller doesn’t want to price his business too cheap and “leave money on the table”. On the other hand, the buyer of the business is afraid he’ll pay too much and not get the best possible deal. Continue reading →