Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: Top SBA bank lenders
Except for the SBA 7(a) program, banks generally do not make loans to individuals to buy a business. This statement will surprise a lot of people. Most people will think first of a conventional bank loan when seeking financing to … Continue reading →