You’ve probably spent years building your business. And so, when it comes time to exit, how can you increase the chances of a successful transition?
Retaining an experienced business broker is a good place to start.
Our friends at Hatchit.us have written an excellent article discussing seven reasons why a business seller should consider bringing an experienced business broker on board for the project. The seven points discussed are:
1. Accurate business valuation and financials
2. Effective marketing
3. The right buyers at the table
4. Effective negotiation
5. An outsourced, efficient process
6. Confidential dialog
To read the article by Hatchit.us discussing these reasons in detail, please visit https://www.hatchit.us/7-reasons-to-hire-a-business-broker/.
Other articles that might be of interest:
- The 3 Most Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate the Value of a Business
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
Our practice since 1986 has included business valuation, mergers, sales, and acquisitions. If we can assist in your project, please don’t hesitate to call or email with the contact information below. Confidentiality is assured.
x x x