Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.Join 576 other subscribers
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- The William Bruce Report: A Quarterly Summary of the Private Business-for-Sale Marketplace
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze Any Business for Sale
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: negotiating to buy business
Once an initial and contingent written offer to buy or sell a business has been made, the transaction usually enters the negotiation phase. The negotiation phase is really not complicated. Most likely you’ve already bought a car and/or a home. The negotiations over the price of a business are similar. Here are seven suggestions to help.
Continue reading →