Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2020. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Gulf Coast Regional & National Economy
This is an excellent list and explanation of the 8 available assistance program now readily available to business owners. Continue reading
It’s ironic that New York, with one of the greatest net outflows of industry, is tops by a mile among incentives granted to companies to locate within the state. Here’s the list of states ranked by dollar amount of incentives used to recruit industry. Continue reading
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that college football is big business. In fact, it’s huge. Listed below are the top 20 schools in the country ranked by total football revenue. Continue reading
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 47 percent of American adults say they are going out to eat less often than they were six months ago. While that finding shows little change from January, it’s down 10 points from November 2008. Continue reading