To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2018.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Gulf Coast Regional & National Economy
Carnival Cruise Lines is returning to Mobile, Alabama today. We’re excited about the return of a cruise ship to the historic and beautiful Azalea City, home of America’s first Mardi Gras celebration. But in the midst of this enthusiasm, a word of caution is in order. Continue reading
Information suggests that banks operating in Mobile and Baldwin Counties are improving in financial strength. Of the 28 banks ranked here, seven improved since our last report. Only one bank in the two counties lost ground. Continue reading
It’s ironic that New York, with one of the greatest net outflows of industry, is tops by a mile among incentives granted to companies to locate within the state. Here’s the list of states ranked by dollar amount of incentives used to recruit industry. Continue reading
A recent survey shows that small business owners are more optimistic than any time since the Great Recession. Here are the reasons. Continue reading
Using four indices, the author creates an overall State Fiscal Condition Index. Using the overall index, Dr. Arnett lists the top 10 fiscally healthy states and the 10 worst states. Continue reading
The latest index ranks America’s largest 102 metropolitan areas for overall economic vitality and contains some interesting information. For September, the top twenty ranked metro areas in economic vitality were … Continue reading