To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Alabama’s Economy
Information suggests that banks operating in Mobile and Baldwin Counties are improving in financial strength. Of the 28 banks ranked here, seven improved since our last report. Only one bank in the two counties lost ground. Continue reading
Montgomery continues to be the most optimistic of the four metro areas tracked by the survey with an index of 51.3 prediction for the fourth quarter of this year. Confidence among Mobile businesses rose 2.1 points to 51.0, following the Airbus announcement and improving job growth. Continue reading
Airbus announced today it will locate an aircraft assembly plant in Mobile, Alabama. Boeing promptly issued a whining objection.
So, what else is new?
Boeing’s latest whine alleges Airbus has recieved too much in the way of incentives from the French government. Nevermind that Boeing has received billions in favorable treatment from the U.S.
Perhaps a review of the former criminal enterprise currently known as Boeing and its relationship to Mobile, Alabama is in order. Continue reading
Policom Corporation has just released its 2012 rankings. The firm is an independent economics research organization based in Palm City, Florida, which specializes in analyzing local economies. Alabama has two cities ranked nationally in the top 10 percent of all 366 metro areas. To find out where your city ranks, read the full article. Continue reading
Business sentiment measured by UA’s Alabama Business Confidence Index™ (ABCI) moved back into positive territory at 50.8 for the first quarter of 2012, up 5.3 points from last quarter’s 45.5. Panelists are generally feeling mildly optimistic about their prospects this quarter, with all four industry indicators at or above 50. Continue reading