To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Looking at a Business for Sale That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Mobile, Fairhope & Gulf Shores, Alabama
Carnival Cruise Lines is returning to Mobile, Alabama today. We’re excited about the return of a cruise ship to the historic and beautiful Azalea City, home of America’s first Mardi Gras celebration. But in the midst of this enthusiasm, a word of caution is in order. Continue reading
Information suggests that banks operating in Mobile and Baldwin Counties are improving in financial strength. Of the 28 banks ranked here, seven improved since our last report. Only one bank in the two counties lost ground. Continue reading
Montgomery continues to be the most optimistic of the four metro areas tracked by the survey with an index of 51.3 prediction for the fourth quarter of this year. Confidence among Mobile businesses rose 2.1 points to 51.0, following the Airbus announcement and improving job growth. Continue reading
Airbus announced today it will locate an aircraft assembly plant in Mobile, Alabama. Boeing promptly issued a whining objection.
So, what else is new?
Boeing’s latest whine alleges Airbus has recieved too much in the way of incentives from the French government. Nevermind that Boeing has received billions in favorable treatment from the U.S.
Perhaps a review of the former criminal enterprise currently known as Boeing and its relationship to Mobile, Alabama is in order. Continue reading
Business sentiment measured by UA’s Alabama Business Confidence Index™ (ABCI) moved back into positive territory at 50.8 for the first quarter of 2012, up 5.3 points from last quarter’s 45.5. Panelists are generally feeling mildly optimistic about their prospects this quarter, with all four industry indicators at or above 50. Continue reading
A recent report sheds light on the problem of foreclosures in Mobile and statewide in Alabama. While not hit as hard as such states as Florida, California, and Michigan, Alabama and its metro areas have been no exception to these problems. Data confirms that the year-to-date peak median sales price for 2011 is down about 4 percent from 2010, and about 11 percent from 2008. Continue reading