Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
Tag Archives: Meg Whitman
Women-owned companies now account for 40% of all privately held businesses in America. And in the “small business” classification, women own an amazing 60 percent. Continue reading →