Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Contact William Bruce
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
Tag Archives: fitness centers
Inc. Magazine had an interesting recent article on current business trends. Interestingly, the small business sector with the largest increase in revenue from 2009 to 2010 was fitness and sports centers, up 14 percent. The sector with the largest decrease in revenue for the same period was car washes, down 12 percent.
Continue reading →