Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
Tag Archives: buy sell agreement to buy business
Let’s say you have looked at several businesses for sale and narrowed it down to the one that you want to pursue. You think you might want to make an offer on this business, but you’re not quite sure. You have a little anxiety about the unknowns. You wish you had more in-depth details on the business. This blog post shows you how to handle the situation like a pro. Continue reading →