Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 592 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- The Condition of the Private Business-for-Sale Marketplace
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- The Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Analyze a Business for Sale
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
Tag Archives: how to become a business broker
Business Broker Training From the American Business Brokers Association
Posted on May 5, 2020 by William Bruce
Do you want to become a professional business broker? If so, there is no better option than the business broker training program offered by the American Business Brokers Association. For individuals considering becoming business brokers, the business broker training seminar … Continue reading →
What Is a Business Broker? What Do Business Brokers Do?
Posted on March 5, 2020 by William Bruce
What do business brokers do? Very few people know, as the profession usually operates under the radar. Business brokers are intermediaries who facilitate …. Continue reading →
Posted in Business Valuation & Appraisal, Valuing, Buying or Selling a Business | Tagged ABBA, Accredited Business Intermediary, American Business Brokers Association, business broker, business broker definition, Business broker duties, Business broker obligations, business broker school, business broker training, Business intermediary, Business sales and acquisitions, Business transfer agents, Certified Business Intermediary, definition of business broker, how to become a business broker, How to become business broker, How to Sell a Business, IBBA, International Business Brokers Association, sell my business, William Bruce Business Broker, William Bruce Business Sales & Acquisitions | 12 Comments
Thinking of becoming a business broker? Looking for business broker training programs?
Posted on August 22, 2014 by William Bruce
How to become a successful business broker with appropriate training. Continue reading →