Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- Looking at a Business That You Might Want to Buy? Here's How to Analyze It.
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2020. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: how to compute discretionary cash flow
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →