To review businesses for sale by William Bruce, please click below:
A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or Will@WilliamBruce.org
Top Posts & Pages
- 8 Ways Business Owners Can Take Advantage of the Federal Stimulus Package
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Valuing a Business Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- What is a Business Owner's Discretionery Cash Flow or Seller's Discretionary Earnings?
- Considering Buying a Small Business? Here's How to Safely Write an Offer to Buy a Business.
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2019. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: discretionary cash flow
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →
Let’s say you’re serious about going into business for yourself and have identified an attractive business that is for sale. You’re interested in investigating the opportunity. What’s next? How do you check it out? Continue reading →