Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- The Top 3 Critical Issues in Buying or Selling a Business
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
Tag Archives: discretionary cash flow
Estimating the value of a business based on appraisal rules of thumb and guidelines using a multiple of cash flow or a percentage of revenue. Continue reading →
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →