Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- What Are the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- Contact William Bruce
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Profitable Businesses for Sale by William Bruce
- Buying or Selling a Business? Use These 7 Negotiating Tips.
Tag Archives: discretionary cash flow
Estimating the value of a business based on appraisal rules of thumb and guidelines using a multiple of cash flow or a percentage of revenue. Continue reading →
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →