Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Using Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- Profitable Businesses for Sale
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Selling a Business: Here's How to Successfully Meet with a Prospective Buyer.
- What Are a Company's Discretionary Earnings?
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What Is a Master or Regional Franchise?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
Tag Archives: Business valuation appraisal
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →
As a business broker and president of the American Business Brokers Association, I’m often asked about business goodwill. Goodwill is an intangible asset of an ongoing business. It is intangible as opposed to the tangible assets of a business which may include furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and real estate. What creates goodwill? Many factors may contribute to the goodwill value of a business. Such considerations are … Continue reading →