Please Click the Image Below to Review Our Businesses for Sale.
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 580 other subscribers
Contact William Bruce:
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office
(225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- What Are the Rules of Thumb for Business Valuation?
- What Are the Seller's Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Here's a List of the Best and Worst Franchises Ranked by SBA Loan Default Rates
- Profitable Businesses Offered by William Bruce
- Small Business Valuation Multiples Explained
- What Are the Differences Between EBITDA and Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE)?
- Here's How to Write an Offer to Purchase a Business.
Tag Archives: Business valuation appraisal
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →
As a business broker and president of the American Business Brokers Association, I’m often asked about business goodwill. Goodwill is an intangible asset of an ongoing business. It is intangible as opposed to the tangible assets of a business which may include furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and real estate. What creates goodwill? Many factors may contribute to the goodwill value of a business. Such considerations are … Continue reading →