Profitable Businesses Available for Acquisition.
Subscribe below to the blog of William Bruce.
Google Reviews of William Bruce
Contact William Bruce
(251) 990-5934 Fairhope, AL office / (225) 465-5799 Baton Rouge, LA office / Email Will@WilliamBruce.org
A complimentary booklet for readers of this discussion. Contact William Bruce for your digital copy.
Top posts & pages rated by number of visits.
- Here's How to Value a Restaurant or Bar Business
- Here's How to Value a Retail Business
- Using Convenient Rules-of-Thumb to Quickly Estimate Business Value
- What Are a the Discretionary Earnings of a Business?
- Considering Buying a Business? Here's How to Analyze It.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth? How to Value any Franchise.
- Buying a Business? Here's How to Write a CONTINGENT Offer.
- Here's How to Value an HVAC Business
- Contact William Bruce
Tag Archives: Business valuation appraisal
What is discretionary cash flow? It is NOT the profit or loss that you show Uncle Sam on your tax return. It’s important because it provides an accurate picture of the true cash producing ability of the business. In effect, it uncamoflages the bookkeeping praqctices of most business owners. This article exlpains how to compute the important number. Continue reading →
As a business broker and president of the American Business Brokers Association, I’m often asked about business goodwill. Goodwill is an intangible asset of an ongoing business. It is intangible as opposed to the tangible assets of a business which may include furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and real estate. What creates goodwill? Many factors may contribute to the goodwill value of a business. Such considerations are … Continue reading →